How to Integrate Klarna On-Site Messaging in WordPress Website
First of all see that the on-site messaging platform is activated from the merchant platform. After it’s done you need to get prepared for the pre-requisites.
- One requires either Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce or Klarna Payments for WooCommerce to be installed. If you don’t have click in the above highlight.
- You can download the plugin directly via the Klarna Add-Ons menu in WooCommerce or via this download link.
Then same as for all other WordPress Plugin follow the below steps:
- Download the zip file and unzip with the respective extractor application.
- If you use the WordPress plugin uploader to install this plugin skip to step 4.
- Remember the destination of your plugin and upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Admin.
- Navigate to the settings for either the Klarna Checkout or Klarna Payments gateway ( WooCommerce –> Settings –> Payments ). At the bottom of these pages you should will see a section called Klarna On-Site Messaging.
- Data Client ID – This is the credential you have obtained from your merchant portal. Now copy the value entered inside the data-client-id (just the string inside the double quotes)and paste it in the settings field.
- Enable the Product placement – Check this box to display On-Site Messaging on product pages.
- Product page placement data key – Enter the product page data-key received from your merchant portal.
- Product On-Site Messaging placement – Where on product page the Klarna on-site message should be displayed.
- Enable the Cart placement – Tick this box to display On-Site Messaging on the cart page.
- Cart page placement data key – Enter the cart page placement data-key (retrieved from your merchant portal).
- Cart On-Site Messaging placement – Where on cart page the Klarna on-site message should be displayed.
Accept the terms and condition and check the box and press log in.